JPG is one of the most common image formats that many users and programs prefer for their images. The full form of JPEG is "Joint Photographic Experts Group". Aside from its compatibility, JPG is also known as the compressed image file, which is best for visual and printed output. However, there are situations when you need to convert your image to another file.
If a particular software or website needs to save a file as PDF and you only have the JPG version, you may need a converter. Traditionally, you can use both Windows and Mac software and applications to change the file format of your file. For example, you can open your JPG file with an image viewer and save it as a PDF. Same goes for Mac; You can open it with Preview and change the storage settings. However, this can be a tedious process. Fortunately, there are only four easy steps to transform your file with a free one JPG to PDF converter.
JPG to PDF converter in 4 easy steps with PDFBear:
Online conversion is the best and fastest way to convert your files. With the help of PDFBear, you can easily convert a JPG file to PDF. All you need to do is access the website with a browser and follow these basic steps:
- Upload your JPG file by clicking the "Choose File" option. You can also upload multiple images if you need to save them in a PDF file.
- Choose from the available settings and options.
- Click the Create PDF Now radio button and wait for the process to complete.
- Once that's done, you'll have the option to download the file to your computer or share it with your computer Google Drive or Dropbox folder.
As you may notice above, it mentions that you can select multiple images. This is useful when you need to combine multiple image files and save them into a single PDF file. This will make it easier for you to organize your file. Using this web-based software is quick and easy! All you need is a stable internet connection and you can create your converted file in less than 2 minutes.
What else should you know about PDFBear?
Known as one of the most reliable PDF converters today, this software ensures that every user has the ability to convert any file to PDF at any time. Here is some more information you need to know about this platform:
- Besides conversion, PDFBear also offers other services for your PDF files, such as: For example, merging multiple PDFs, splitting pages in a PDF file, compressing a PDF file, and signing a PDF document. With these tools, you're sure to have an extra pair of hands to yourself everyday office tasks.
- With the latest technology and SSL encryption, you can be sure that the files you upload to the server are secure. You don't have to worry about identity theft or plagiarism as you can guarantee that none of your uploaded and converted documents will be saved.
- PDFBear is very flexible as you can also combine multiple images. With this feature, you can be sure that all of your JPG and PDF needs will be met.
- You can also perform the conversion with all operating systems. This SaaS tool is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and mobile devices such as iOS and Android. Because of this, you can do the conversion at any opportunity.
- This online converter tool from JPEG / JPG to PDF is also open to all countries. There is no restriction on whether you are in Asia or the USA. It can certainly help you.
- PDFBear can also convert other image formats like PNG, BMP, TIFF or even GIF. So it is your file conversion platform. It is one of the best productive tools for your professional and personal life.
In a nutshell:
Are you ready to convert to PDF files? Using an online conversion platform is the best and easiest way. Surely you can change the format of your file the traditional way. But do you prefer to do the tedious task of changing the settings or do you want to do the job in just one session? Convert your images to PDF files with PDFBear with a worry-free and convenient process!