CARY, NC – Epic Games has announced Unreal Build: Virtual Production, an online event to showcase the incredible projects and innovations of film and television guides who are pioneering new real-time virtual production workflows.
The free event will take place online on Tuesday, November 10th and will begin at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 p.m. EDT / 5:00 p.m. GMT.
The programming includes:
- A group of top managers including Chris Del Conte (Amazon Studios); Lynwen Brennan (Disney / Lucasfilm); Girish Balakrishnan (Netflix); Shari Hanson (Paramount); and Christopher Cram (Universal Pictures) will discuss how virtual production is changing the game of filmmaking at the studio level – from creative possibilities for artists to budgeting and staffing – and how virtual production evolves from here
- The creator of the cinema creature, Aaron Sims, will show how his studio uses Unreal Engine to bring new creatures into feature films
- Animation studio AMGI will demonstrate their real-time episodic animation workflow under the hood and preview their latest IP
- VFX industry veteran Max Rocchetti will be releasing behind-the-scenes content and clips for an upcoming Warner Bros. film, shot entirely on Italy's first LED stage
- Mandalorian Art Director Andrew Jones will explore the value of virtual production in the art department from concept design to final pixel
- A sneak peek into the upcoming virtual production tools coming later this year in Unreal Engine 4.26 and a special presentation from Weta Digital
- And more is to be announced!
to register early for this important industry event!
Source: Epic Games