Escape Studios annually The VFX Festival was migrated to a virtual series of events starting this month that can be attended free of charge to support emerging talent from around the world. Experts-led sessions will be attended by industry professionals who share their insights into award-winning productions and encourage collaboration between international participants.
The Virtual series of the VFX Festival starts this month and runs until next year's festival, which is scheduled for early February 2021 in London. The VFX Festival is an annual celebration with visual effects, animations, games and motion graphics. In the past seven years, the festival held in London has attracted many visitors and high-profile speakers from award-winning studios.
This year, Escape Studios will give free access to all virtual events that are part of the VFX Festival Virtual Series. In the coming months, students, graduates, and professionals will have the opportunity to attend lectures on award-winning projects, get encouraged and advised by experts on career and recruitment panel discussions, and speak to studio representatives to learn more about their projects available roles, career paths and progress.
All events are regularly published on the festival's official website: http://www.thevfxfestival.com/
Confirmed sessions include:
- Panel discussion: We have to take off!: Your first steps to a career in VFX, animation and games
- Start the sea kite – The relationship between FX and Compositing by Marcelo Sousa, FX TD and Tiago Faria, Senior / Lead Compositor at Union VFX
- Animating for Total War: Warhammer by Elliot Maren Lead Animator at Creative Assembly
- Panel discussion & # 39; 2020: The next 10 years & # 39;
- From television to feature: the development and expectations of an animated feature by Manuel Reyes CG Supervisor at Jellyfish Pictures
- The bizarre yet wonderful world of CG characters by Josh Parks, Senior Compositor at MPC Advertising
Dr. Ian Palmer, Director of Escape Studios, explains: “Although we were unable to hold this year's festival in London, we are delighted to have organized the VFX Festival Virtual Series, which is a testament to our commitment to the creative industries in London is the UK and ours continuous promise to create studio-enabled talent. We pride ourselves on presenting the latest know-how that our rapidly growing industry offers. whether it is VFX, animation, games or motion graphics. If you are established in the industry, want to network and improve your profile, or find out how to take your first break, there is something for everyone. "
Take a look at the agenda and book your free tickets at: http://www.thevfxfestival.com/
Source: Escape Studios