Pixar's RenderMan Art & Science Fair takes place on September 1st. Important announcements are expected for the upcoming release of RenderMan. The main event will include an interactive Q&A with the main developers, giving attendees the opportunity to ask questions directly to the people who are developing Pixar's core rendering technology.
The main event will follow on September 2-3 with two days of presentations and workshops that will examine the details of the publication in depth.
The programs include the following:
- What's new in RenderMan? 24:00 – 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Progress in RenderMan XPU – 10:00 a.m. PDT
- New production shading – 11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Women in RenderMan – 12:00 p.m. (PDT)
- Start of a new RenderMan Challenge and official training materials – 9:00 a.m. (PDT)
- New Bridge Tool Revealed – 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Explore RenderMan’s Stylized Looks – 11:00 a.m. PDT
- RenderMan 24 for TDs – 12:00 PM (PDT)
Tickets are free but limited RSVP today.
Following the RSVP on September 1 at 10:00 am PST, post: "RenderMan Main Event 2020”