iToo Software Clone is a handy free clone modifier for 3ds Max that makes copies of an object by incrementally translating, rotating and scaling the input geometry.
Add parametric arrays to your 3ds Max arsenal with Clone, an easy-to-use modifier that creates copies of an object by incrementally translating, rotating, and scaling the input geometry. In some ways it is similar to the array tool built into 3ds Max, with one major advantage: the cloning is completely procedural, so you can change the number of duplicates and their distribution at any time. Other functions include the ability to randomly sort transformations and material IDs. You can also add multiple clones to the modifier stack to create 1D, 2D, and even 3D arrays, each with their own settings.
- Procedurally clone any geometry object.
- Incremental translation, rotation and scaling.
- Completely non-destructive. Settings can be edited at any time.
- Randomly rotate, translate and scale clone geometry.
- Randomize material IDs on cloned geometry.
- Multiple clone modifiers can be added to the stack to create 2D and 3D arrays.
- Compatible with Max 9 and above
Get the giveaway
iToo software RailClone
Artist-friendly parametric modeling and layout for 3ds max
iToo Software RailClone is the world's most powerful artist-friendly plug-in for parametric modeling for 3ds Max®. The unique array-based approach to asset creation is quick, efficient, and easy to learn.
Learn moreTest iToo Software RailClone for free!
Autodesk 3ds max
3D modeling, animation and rendering software for games and design visualization
3ds Max offers a comprehensive and flexible toolset that allows you to create premium designs with full artistic control.