The Fujifilm X Webcam Utility 2.0 is now available for download.
Following the release of Canon's official live streaming software for Windows, Fujifilm updated the X Webcam Utility to version 2.0. The application, available for PC or Mac, turns any compatible Fujifilm camera into a high-resolution webcam.
The new version offers a handy settings control window, in which users can make settings such as film simulation, exposure, white balance, color temperature and zoom without having to touch the camera. Settings can be easily adjusted via the window while the camera is still connected to the computer.
After installing and connecting an X Series for GFX camera via USB, you can click the X Webcam Utility desktop shortcut to open the settings window. You can also configure the window to start automatically when it starts.
- Camera name
- Instant AF: Click to enable and temporarily run Instant AF
- AE Lock: Click to lock the AE settings and hold the exposure
- Digital zoom: Select the magnification for the digital zoom
- Exposure Compensation: Click the +/- button or move the Exposure Compensation slider up and down to adjust the exposure
- Film simulation: Select a film simulation to apply
- White Balance: Choose a white balance setting
- Color Temperature: Adjust the color temperature when (Color Temperature) is selected for (White Balance).
- Auto start: The X Webcam2 settings window will open automatically if this option is enabled
The software is compatible with Windows 10 and MacOS 10.12 and higher. Compatible cameras include GFX100, GFX 50S, GFX 50R, X-H1, X-Pro3, X-Pro2, X-T4, X-T3, and X-T2. You can download the latest version of the X Webcam Utility here.