Adobe brings the heat with its annual conference.
Are you ready to learn
Adobe's annual online conference, Adobe MAX, has officially launched and features over 350 keynotes and sessions that are sure to capture the interest of filmmakers of all skill levels.
The event features a list of well-known names entering the virtual stage for sessions designed to inspire creators worldwide. The keynote session is hosted by Conan O'BrienProminent speakers and moderators introduced during the conference include Zendaya, Ava DuVernay, Shepard Fairey, Gwyneth Paltrow, Awkwafina, Taika Waititi, Stanley Tucci, Tyler the Creator, Common, Ai Weiwei, Wes Anderson, and Roxane gay, among other.
You can find a full list Here.
And best of all … Adobe MAX 2020 is completely free!
Here is just a taste of what the event has to offer:
- Participate in over 350 sessions for free
- Live broadcasts with Luminary Speakers, including Ava DuVernay, Taika Waititi, Wes Anderson and many more.
- The ability to chat with colleagues, speakers and experts during meetings
- The opportunity to participate in global collaborative art projects
- Participate in sponsor giveaways and specials
Adobe MAX 2020 runs today through October 22nd. Visit the event website to register (free of charge).