Do more without leaving SketchUp with the new V-Ray 5 for SketchUp from Chaos Group. This update extends the capabilities of the rendering software with real-time visualization, intelligent lighting functions, and more. Don't miss the webinar on December 8th, 2020 to find out how you can do even more in SketchUp with the new features of V-Ray 5.
Chaos Group V-Ray 5 for Sketchup
With V-Ray 5 for SketchUp, the Chaos Group has significantly expanded software rendering capabilities so you can do more without leaving SketchUp. Real-time visualization, intelligent lighting functions and post-processing make it quick and easy to get straight to your best renderings.
What's new in V-Ray 5 for SketchUp?
Quickly preview your SketchUp model and professional-quality playback of high-resolution images and animations – without leaving your preferred 3D tool.
FASTER, EASIER LIGHTING
Automate your scene lighting process with hundreds of automatically generated light settings and lighting functions.
POST-PROCESSING IN V-RAY
Powerful tools for enhancing your images. Now you can save time and increase creative exploration.
AND MUCH MORE
Find out how V-Ray 5 can make your best work faster, easier.
Learn more | Buy V-Ray 5 for the SketchUp Perpetual License
Learn more | Rental options for V-Ray 5 for SketchUp
Try V-Ray for SketchUp for free!
V-Ray 5 for SketchUp Webinar
December 8, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. PST | 12:00 PM EST
Join the Chaos Group free webinar and learn how you can do even more with the new features of V-Ray 5 in SketchUp.
Attend a 45-minute webinar with host Cory Holm and learn how you can use V-Ray 5 for SketchUp to visualize designs and accelerate your workflow. You'll see how real-time rendering, lighting tools, and powerful post-processing capabilities can help you get your best work ever – even after it's rendered.
Find out how to:
- Visualize designs in real time
- Discover endless lighting variants automatically
- Extend the magical hour with the new solar and sky system
- Save time with the improved and more efficient material workflow
- Give your scenes more variety with new layers of material
- Make your materials more realistic with new randomization options
- Create multiple lighting scenarios from a single rendering without re-rendering
- Composite is rendered directly in the V-Ray frame buffer
- Use a layer-based editor for final touches and color corrections
- … And more!
Did we mention it's free?