Steinberg has released Cubase 11. It's a major version and includes all three versions: Pro, Artist, and Element. This update offers workflow and performance improvements for the entire range as well as some extras for Artist and Element.
Would you like to create your own music, bring your production to a professional level or optimize your workflow for short deadlines? Whatever you need, Cubase will help you reach your full creative potential. From Hollywood blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers to avid beginners, the world of music production relies on the comprehensive features, straightforward tools and incomparable sound of our renowned music production software.
What's new in Cubase 11?
Cubase 11 offers countless workflow and performance improvements across the range. In addition to Cubase 11 Pro, Steinberg has also updated the smaller Artist and Elements editions: VariAudio 3, ARA 2 support and unlimited audio, MIDI and instrument tracks in Artist, as well as side chain support in Elements.
- Extended audio export: Save time with new export queues [Pro].
- Sampler Track 2: New creative functions such as slicing, LFOs and Legato Glide [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Scaling assistant: Follow, quantize and play live on a set scale [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Extended key editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Global tracks: Easier to stay in sync [Pro].
- Frequency 2: Precise dynamic EQ for better mixing [Pro].
- Squashers: Enhance Leads, Tame Bass, and Enhance Reverb for EDM [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Score editor: Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts [Pro].
- New examples: Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- At sight: Super flexible, customizable measurement [Pro, Artist].
- Imager: Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning [Pro, Artist].
- MultiTap Delay Surround support: Delay of up to 5.1 surround sound [Pro].
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: Further scaling settings [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Cubase Artists / Elements Upgrades: More bang for less money [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Multiple side chain: Improved input architecture [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- Eucon Support: Latest Avid Console Compatibility [Pro].
- VST Connect SE 5: Customizable HiDPI-capable interface for remote recording solutions [Pro].
- Workflow and user interface improvements: Refinements to make your work life easier [Pro, Artist].
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance [Pro, Artist, Elements].
- SpectraLayers One: Visual processing and separation of audio sources [Pro, Artist].