This autumn, NVIDIA Terms and Conditions will take place live online in seven time zones from October 5-9, showcasing the latest breakthroughs in AI, data science, HPC, graphics, networking, and more. Participants can interact with researchers, engineers, developers and technologists from different industries to share innovative approaches on how AI will change the future of work. Live events take place in each time zone. An extensive catalog of on-demand content with innovative applications of GPU technology will also be available.
- KEYNOTE – With NVIDIA CEO and Founder Jensen Huang. Monday, October 5 at 6:00 a.m. PDT (UTC-7).
- LIVE AND INQUIRIES TALKS – Four hours of live programming per region per day, plus hundreds of sessions on request.
- DLI WORKSHOPS & TRAINING – All-day live workshops with instructors and certifications.
- CONNECT WITH THE EXPERTS – Live Q&A sessions with subject matter experts.
- EXCITING NVIDIA DEMOS – Guided demos of cutting edge technology in local language with live questions and answers.
- CUTTING-EDGE AI STARTUPS – Hear from leading AI startups on the verge of the next disruption.
Additional information and registration is available Here.