Make an effect or emulate multiple effects Super Nintendo Entertainment System Era graphics! We're not very strict, but at least your entry should feel like something that would run on a SNES! Some guidelines:
- 16 colors per sprite
- Sprites no larger than 64 x 64 pixels (note that they don't need to be squared)
- 2D only (or perceived as 2D)
- No frame rate limit
Scoring and winning:
As in the previous sketch, we will be voting on a community voting system!
The evaluation criteria include:
- They've been showing WIP all month
- Your work is well done technically and artistically.
- Follow the challenge rules.
Submit: Create a new topic in the " Events> 39: SNES "Category with your Surname and Sketch number in the title (So: “Toni Hon: Sketch # 39”) And post your updates on your topic during the month!
If it is you done, edit your first post that's how it holds Bottom line in the form of Youtube / Vimeo video or High quality GIFs.
- Always quote your sources! Is your work based on someone else's? Let us know! Always show your references.
- All entries must be made during the term specified below.
- Use existing tools, systems or workflows. Although we encourage experimentation.
- Using a simple environment for presentation is allowed, but should remain simple and serve only as a background.
Nov. 1 -> Nov. 30 11:59 am PST
Favorite: Receives a gold badge and an avatar symbol.
Second place: Earns a silver badge and an avatar symbol.
All participants: Receive a participation mark.
Sketch Hall of Fame (people who have Sketch Diamond – x3 wins!) ::
Please answer with questions, references or tips and tricks!
Good luck and have fun!