This hotfix for V-ray for Sketchup includes support for macOS for Vision, a new in-app notification system, broadcasts for Light Mix customizations, and much more.
V-Ray for SketchUp
Chaos Group V-Ray for SketchUp is the ultimate visualization solution for SketchUp artists and designers.
V-Ray for SketchUp is 3-D rendering software that combines real-time and photo-real rendering – all in SketchUp. From beginner to professional, V-Ray has all the tools you need to visualize your SketchUp projects from start to finish.
What's new in V-Ray for SketchUp Hotfix 2?
- V-Ray Vision is now supported on macOS and beyond
- Light Mix adjustments can now be applied to the project.
- Custom location selection for the Material Library and Light Gen environments.
- Ability to turn off automatic checking for content updates.
- A new in-app notification system that notifies you of new updates.
- Improved experience on systems with custom display scaling or operating system usernames that contain non-Latin characters.