Digital Anarchy Transcriptive 2.5.1 has some cool new features, including the ability to add comments to your transcript, strike out a paragraph or line, and more.
Transcriptive uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing to transcribe footage. This makes all the footage searchable and makes it easy to create subtitles or paper edits. This will help you automate and speed up your video workflow!
This is an inexpensive, fast, and flexible way to turn all of your audio into transcripts.
Compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3.
What's new in version 2.5.1?
- Remarks: You can now add comments to a paragraph / line of the transcript. So if you want to remember something or have other people view the transcript, you can add notes.
- Strikethrough: You can strike out a paragraph / line if you want to leave it and delete it later.
- Added logic to prevent users from sending duplicate transactions (and being charged twice).
- The VTT exporter has been improved.
- The handling of multicam transcripts has been improved.
- The way we create invoices has been rewritten which hopefully makes them a lot clearer and more informative.
- Marker: We added the option to remove the "Transcriptive" tag that started each marker to make it easier to read in the timeline. This has a negative side effect. As of this day, we can only remove transcription markers if you want to replace them at a later date. Without the tag, we assume they are markers you added and we do not overwrite them. With the tag we remove them before we put down the new marks. This is important if you want to add the markers before editing the transcript and later replace them with the edited transcript.
Learn More Try Transcriptive for Free!