Extensis Universal Type Server has received a minor maintenance update that supports PostgreSQL as an external database.
Extensis Universal Type Server
All-in-one font management
Manage a single, centralized source for all existing font resources. Minimize inconsistencies with reliable permissions and automatically distribute fonts to your teams. It's easy for them to browse, compare, find, and activate approved fonts when they need them.
Universal Type Server is easy to set up and maintain. It works seamlessly on your network and alongside your professional toolset, including Adobe Creative Cloud, QuarkXPress, Apple, and Microsoft.
Understand your team's font with easy-to-understand reports. You get quantifiable data that can aid your font licensing decisions and identify areas of unnecessary cost.
What's new in version 7.0.6?
- Server type: We added support for PostgreSQL as an external database.
NOTE: Support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL has been discontinued. While we support these external databases in the current version of Universal Type Server, they will be deleted in a future version.
- Type Client: A confirmation dialog has been added when deleting a user-created font attribute.
- We fixed an issue where you could not remove a purchase, expiration, or renewal date from a font license. (UTS-9816)
- We fixed an issue where an operation to back up or move vaults appeared to be successful even though the vault does not exist (for example, if the vault was manually moved, renamed, or deleted). (UTS-9826)
- We fixed an issue where the Reports page would not load when changing the HTTP web service port value to 80 or changing the HTTPS web service port value to 443. (UTS-9836)