Grass Valley releases Edius X 10.10 today. Some useful features have been added to the software and several bugs have been fixed. As always, EDIUS X users receive the update to version 10.10 free of charge.
- Motion tracking supports scaling and rotation – EDIUS X can now use the scaling and rotation tracking information and transfer it to the attached or anchored object.
- Render and add to timeline, between In / Out – This option (originally excluded in EDIUS X) is now available again.
- Thumbnail view in the marking window.
- Easy cancellation of several orders in the GV-Monitor.
- Skin tone line support in the vector area – EDIUS X now adds a skin tone line to the vectorscope that you can use to measure skin color.
For more information about the new features, see the Version 10.10 Release Notes and the Grass Valley Podcast.
Edius.net Podcast – New in Edius X 10.10
Grass Valley EDIUS X.
Process everything quickly.
Grass Valley EDIUS X marks the beginning of a new era in nonlinear machining. EDIUS X has a completely revised core engine and a modular concept that enables even more performance for fully customizable workflows. For almost two decades, EDIUS has been the hallmark of stability, benchmarking performance and creative tools. EDIUS is used across industries from broadcasters and news organizations to government institutions, corporate productions, independent filmmakers, video artists, and video enthusiasts.
learn moreTry Grass Valley EDIUS X for free!