Image-Line has updated FL Studio, its digital audio workstation (DAW), with a maintenance update that adds many workflow improvements.
Image-Line FL Studio
FL Studio stands for more than 20 years of innovative development and offers everything you need to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master music in professional quality.
FL Studio is available in 3 levels:
The Fruity Edition is limited. The Producer Edition unlocks all core functions. Signature unlocks additional plugins.
What's new in version 20.7.2?
- Notes on FL Studio Control – Most FL Studio controls now show their value when you hover over them.
- Channel rack groups – Users can now lock channel groups by deactivating the option "Change channel group automatically".
- Drag and drop import of MIDI files – Hold down (Shift) to suppress the import dialog that shows OR and hold down (Alt) to force it to appear when MIDI files are placed on the Channel Rack.
- Keep changes to clip trimming – Hold down Shift while using the Clip Menu> Select Source Channel option to keep the clip's start and end positions.
- Improved support for MIDI controllers – There is now a MIDI scripting forum that supports new controllers every day.
- TO BEND – Patch display and selector now available on the wrapper. Loaded patches now scroll to a visible position when reopening projects.
- CGU Visualizer – Drag and drop sliced audio into the video cue point window to add cue points (click cue points to preview). The Remove Unused button has been added to the Image tab.