RealityCapture is a state-of-the-art all-in-one photogrammetry software solution. And now you can save 30% on PGM licenses. The sale ends on January 6, 2021.
Save 30% on 1-month, 3-month, 6-month or annual PGM licenses now until January 6, 2021.
RealityCapture is a state-of-the-art all-in-one photogrammetry software solution that automatically extracts beautiful and accurate 3D models from a series of common images and / or laser scans. Take advantage of the low hardware requirements to process billions of triangles without sacrificing performance.
Create detailed, structured 3D models ready for export to content creation tools and artistic use. Decimate, export, retopologize, import and texture quickly and easily. Once you're done and want to share your results with the world, RealityCapture allows you to either share your creation with goals or upload it directly to Sketchfab.
A PGM license is ideal for measuring drones or scanning objects. It includes free updates and technical support and works offline.
Choose between 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or an annual license and save 30%!
For a free trial, please contact Sales@toolfarm.com
Learn more | Buy Reality Capture
What's new in RealityCapture v1.1.1 Blaze?
IMPORTANT NOTE: Projects created and / or saved in this version cannot be opened in previous versions of RealityCapture.
Open the same PPI scene and work with it on different computers
You can now open and change PPI projects on different PCs. With this new feature you can open and edit a locked PPI project on another computer and RC account. It can be opened on up to 8 computers. However, make sure that only one computer is using the PPI project at a time.
Automatic save mode
We have also introduced automatic saving – your project is saved continuously so that you don't lose your work if something happens. Go to application settings and select “YES” in auto save mode.
Auto-save creates an .autosave file next to the original project (or temporary folder) after 30 seconds when changes are made to a project.
Continue model reconstruction after the app closes unexpectedly
If you were calculating a model and something unexpected happened halfway through, you can now reopen the project, restore the latest changes, and continue with the model reconstruction. This is an extension of the brand new auto save feature.
Headless mode for CLI
It is now possible to run the application without the main user interface using the "headless" command.
Zoom function for the RealityCapture workspace
See the RealityCapture user interface better with bigger icons and text. This feature is especially useful for users with high resolution screens. This feature improves the user experience and increases readability.
Real-time alignment assistant on any smart device with local network processing (CLI user)
With the RealityCapture wizard or the second screen, you can scan a data set with your smartphone and send data directly to RealityCapture, where the model is aligned in real time.
On your phone's screen, you can see the camera positions and thus determine whether the photos you have taken are sufficiently overlapping and covered.
In RealityCapture you can connect several telephones to a project and collect the data in parallel.
To access this brand new feature, click Real Time Assistance under the Workflow section in the application pane. Scan the QR code that appears and you are paired with RealityCapture and can scan with your phone. This function is currently limited to your local network. That said, both your phone and your computer must be on the same WiFi network. This function only works with ENTERPRISE licenses and perpetual ENTERPRISE licenses with active maintenance.
Choose New Features
- Relative camera positional uncertainty (ellipses) that is shown in the accuracy report
- Added option to create a model classification from labeled images (experimental)
- Added an option to merge small parts when simplifying a model
- Added the ability to select the 2D view in all views
- Application localization in Czech and Italian
- Added ability to use custom names for image layers
- Added the ability to rename created texture layers
- A table with parameters for the selected texture layer has been added
- Sharper and more detailed models for scenes with high DOF and great redundancy
- The application now collects and sends some basic statistics in the form of an operational log file to improve the user experience (can be activated in the application settings).
- Multiple card provider credentials are now saved in the card view instead of only allowing one
- The map provider URL path can now be parameterized using a template
- Open projects are now protected against accidental saving by another instance or by another user (read-only mode).
- An option has been added to show the slope for the selected ortho projection
- The settings for the reconstruction have been simplified
- Improvements to the search function in the integrated help area
- Added ability to select the layer used for texturing in the color and texture settings
- Recently used email that was saved when a license was activated
- The 2D view now shows the selected image plane
- The simplification factor in the details area of the export window is now given as a percentage.
- Clipping box is now displayed with a hint color.
For a free trial, please contact Sales@toolfarm.com