Titmouse hosts its Hollywood Smash Party in Second Life from its studio. The virtual meeting will take place this Saturday, September 12th. Celebrate with friends and rock everything from the comfort of your couch!
"How can Titmouse throw our infamous Hollywood smash party in the animation industry into the middle of a pandemic?" asks Titmouse founder and president Chris Prynoski. “That's not a question we're trying to answer, so we're bringing“ battered things into the virtual realm in a fit of anger. ”Our Hollywood offices have been carefully recreated in Second Life, and we're avoiding the meat world altogether to get together in isolation to celebrate! "
There will be virtual food trucks, virtual music from Dethklok, some famous artist friends (including Mr. Chirps) and virtual SMASHING!
Here's a preview of what to expect:
But first! Download before you can start smashing Second Life and create your avatar.
For more information visit the FAQ for tip.
- Saturday, September 12, 2020, 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. Pacific time.
- RSVP is recommended but not required – click Here.
- Internet personality Draxtor will stream the party!
T-shirts and more:
- Do you want a real party shirt? Of course you do! visit TitmouseStuff to get yours now
- In Second Life you can wear your fancy Smash Party shirt and pick up a pouch bag.
See you in the virtual world!