NVIDIA GTC launched today and will run online in seven time zones through October 9th. It shows the latest breakthroughs in AI, data science, HPC, graphics, networking, and more. Participants can interact with researchers, engineers, developers and technologists from different industries to share innovative approaches on how AI will change the future of work.
Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA, set the stage today at # GTC20 with his keynote presentation "I AM AI," describing the impact of the coming age of AI and welcoming the company's now 2 million developer community. Huang introduced a new breed of processor and infrastructure-on-a-chip architecture to power next-generation data centers, as well as advances in conversational AI and collaboration, drug discovery, computer graphics, high-performance computing, robotics and more. He discussed AI and its implications for the challenges the world is currently facing.
If you missed the livestream, watch it now:
Other NVIDIA events planned for GTC20 include:
- LIVE AND INQUIRIES TALKS – Four hours of live programming per region per day, plus hundreds of sessions on request.
- DLI WORKSHOPS & TRAINING – All-day live workshops with instructors and certifications.
- CONNECT WITH THE EXPERTS – Live Q&A sessions with subject matter experts.
- EXCITING NVIDIA DEMOS – Guided demos of cutting edge technology in local language with live questions and answers.
- CUTTING-EDGE AI STARTUPS – Hear from leading AI startups on the verge of the next disruption.
Additional information and registration is available Here.