What´s this vfx called?
1605160794 08007a81095d58e2d2de1a1a20a74f8347048f25.jpg

This could be an "infinite zoom" or a "Droste effect", but I'd say the first definition is more contextual. Easily accessible in After Effects.

This is a real-time VFX forum by the way, which only relates to VFX for video games or real-time applications.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here