E-commerce is a highly competitive industry and, despite its beginnings, has managed to gain the power of several other existing domains. This worldwide spread of e-commerce is due to changing lifestyles, the emergence of new technologies and the desire of companies to better serve their customers.
It's no secret that videos have become the preferred method of branding, advertising, launching, explaining concepts and seeing a product in action. Videos are of great importance for modern companies because they help to attract attention, reach more people, attract more attention, reach more target groups, attract potential customers and leave a high recall value – all this is the golden word that every company wants to hear: CONVERSIONS.
CREATE VIDEOS FOR CUTTING EDGE PRODUCTS WITH TOOLBOX STUDIO
Here are some statistics and data points that confirm the fact that a video strategy is a must for businesses and that product videos are essential:
- Video accounts for almost 80% of global mobile data traffic
- Over 70% of consumers believe that videos explain products better
- Over 50% of people deal with a brand after watching a video
- Over 50% of buyers consider companies with product videos to be trustworthy
- Almost 90% of people find videos helpful when making a purchase decision
- Approximately 60% of people are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it
Types of product videos
Product videos come in different shapes, sizes and shapes. Here are some popular types of product videos:
- Live action product videos
- 2D animated videos
- 3D animated videos
- Whiteboard explanatory videos
- Product videos with motion graphics
Advantages of product videos
Whether you're talking about websites or social media, videos are everywhere. Product videos are short audiovisual productions that convey to viewers what a particular product does. They help potential customers understand the product by:
- Highlight all important aspects
- Let them know about new features
- Explain what it is used for
- Demonstrate how to use it
- Focus on the main benefits of the product
- Providing a virtual overview of the product
Studies suggest that high-quality product videos can help e-commerce companies by:
- Help them rank higher in Google search results
- Gain new clients
- Retargeting potential customers who have shown interest in your product
- Increase sales and conversions
The ability of product videos to persuade or persuade a viewer to buy or even to create a desired value for the product is enormous. Ecommerce companies are constantly experimenting with different types of product videos that can help increase excitement about their offerings and emotionally engage viewers.
Research on the subject also suggests that hosting a video about a product on the website helps build trust. In addition, product videos are generally very short and crisp, making them easy to digest across platforms and devices. They also have the aspect of divisibility – people spend an average of almost an hour watching different types of videos online every day – and social media channels make it easier for users and viewers to share their preferences.
All in all, hosting product videos on your e-commerce website and promoting them through social channels and paid advertising is the key to more visibility, more conversions and a happier person! Video marketing, when done correctly, can lead to higher sales and conversions. You just need to know what the best product videos look like. And if you don't know that, we're here to help you.
With Toolbox Studio, multiple retail and e-commerce companies and brands were able to create meaningful product videos for a variety of purposes. Our team of experts consisting of authors, visualizers, artists, animators, filmmakers, directors, editors and VFX specialists ensures that nothing is left unturned when creating the perfect product video.
Get in touch with our team today